Are you a Teaching Assistant who wants to develop their career?
Do you have experience of working with children or young people with SEN – are you willing to learn and develop your skills? Do you put the needs of children first? We have opportunities at our Boston Spa and Woodhouse Learning sites.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in an outstanding school, (Ofsted April 2017)
- An experienced staff who work as part of a team to drive improvement and raise standards
- A high quality programme of continuous professional development
- Opportunities for future career development
We are committed to safeguarding and to promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Any candidates who have lived or worked overseas in the last 5 years, will need to provide an overseas criminal records check from the country/countries they have resided in, if they are the preferred candidate. We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Applicants may download application forms and information from the school website: westoaksschool.co.uk. Application forms should be completed in full, CVs will not be accepted. Completed application forms should be returned the school marked for the attention of Liz Mason, or by e-mail to:email@example.com. by the closing date, Friday 14th June at 4 p.m.Please call Liz Mason on 01937 844772 or email if you wish to visit before you apply. Visits to school have been arranged as follows:
- Monday 10th June at 9.45 a.m. at Boston Spa Learning, LS23 6DX
- Tuesday 11th June at 10 a.m. at Woodhouse Learning, LS2 6ST
Interviews will be held on Thursday 27th or Friday 28th June 2019
Learning Guides – B1 Point 4-6
Permanent Posts – required from September 2019
32.5 hours per week TTO + 5 training days
Actual salary (under 5 years’ service) £13,781 – £14, 339